Wednesday, Sept. 27 (2:30 - 4:30 PM)
Chair: Fredric Goldner, C.E.M., C.E.A., President, Energy Management & Research Associates
Graham Parker, C.E.M., Emeritus Senior Staff Engineer, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
This session will feature a series of short presentations (approximately 5 minutes) of horror stories from the field. As insane as some of these may be, there is generally a lesson to be learned in each, and certainly a laugh to be had. These stories from clients and projects will make you think “I don’t believe this!” These will be the craziest, funniest, and most outrageous situations in the energy field.
See Video Preview
• James P. Waltz, P.E., C.E.M., F.A.C.F.E., Principal, Energy Resource Associates, Inc.
• John G. Henderson, C.E.M., B.E.P., CEO, P & P Consulting LLC & Daniel Marmer, P.E., Energy Engineer, CLEAResult
• Brennan Karalus, P.E., C.E.M., LEED AP BD+C, Engineer, CLEAResult
• Carl E. Salas, P.E., Principal & Founder, Salas O'Brien Engineers Inc.
• James Park, CIEA, CIT, BPI, Energy Conservation Specialist, I-Star Energy Solutions
• Paul F. Hutchins, Ph.D., P.E., C.E.M., Vice President, Aerospace & Defense, RS&H
• Asit Patel , C.E.M., C.E.A., E.B.C.P., President, ANP Energy Consulting Services Corporation
• Marcus DeLa Rosa, C.E.M., Senior Research Engineer, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
• Doug Davis, Director of Channel Sales in North America, Broad USA Inc.
• Lonnie Russell, C.E.M., Energy Consultant, EnergyMan, LLC
• Samer Zawaydeh, Independent Engineer, SZEO
• Graham Parker, C.E.M., Emeritus Senior Staff Engineer, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory